Your message has been submitted to department selected
If this is an urgent matter please call the main office.
We apologise but there was a problem sending your message.
If you have an enquiry about auditioning for NCO, please email us via our Auditions email.
If you have an enquiry about your child's current membership including about an upcoming activity they are involved in, please email us via our Members email. It can be really helpful if you include your child's name and the name of their orchestra in the subject line.
If you would prefer to speak on the phone, please call 0117 235 0373 between the hours of 10am and 12noon, Tuesday to Thursday. If you're not able to call at this time, please leave a message or send us an email (as above) and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If your enquiry is about something else, you can email or call the relevant member of our team as below:
For logistics, including venue, instrument or music hire, or for planning and production information about upcoming activities, please call our Operations Team on 0117 235 0371.
If you are interested in supporting or partnering with NCO, please call our Development Team on 0117 235 0372.
Alternatively, if you know the member of staff you would like to contact, please email as below:
- Alex Tighe - Project Manager
- Becky Cresswell - Communications Director
- Catherine Arlidge MBE - Artistic & Educational Director
- Charlotte Taras - Communications Manager
- Chris Green – Planning and Production Director
- Jessica Hill - Development Administrator
- Katie Axelsen – Music Librarian
- Mary Owen – Project Manager
- Mylo Scott-Reilly - Operations Administrator
- Sarah Freeman - Development Manager
- Siobainn Chaplin - Head of Safeguarding and Support
- Sophie Lewis - Chief Executive
- Tamsin Oldham - Head of Engagement
- Vicky Eltringham - Development Director
Where to find us
The National Children’s Orchestras team is based in Bristol and run orchestral activities across England.
|Postal Address:||National Children's Orchestras of Great Britain|
Unit 2.3, Streamline