You will find lots of useful information about where to find an instrumental teacher on the Music Industries Association (MIA) website. MIA is The Trade Body for the UK Musical Instrument Industry.

Music Industries Association

We also suggest checking with your child’s school and local education authority for recommendations.

Your child's safety is paramount.  Please remember to check that the teacher you select is appropriately qualified and has undergone the relevant Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.